You must be logged-in to view this page.[/level-registered-user]
How do I send a message?
- Register on the website
NOTE: Registration and use of messaging services on notyouraveragebro.com is free.
- You should now see the private messaging console, as seen below.
- Now you’re set to send a message. To see a list of all the users that are available to message, click “Directory”.
- To send a message to a specific bro, click the “Send Message” next to their name.
- Type your message and click “Send Message”. It’s as easy as that!
NOTE: If a bro you want to message isn’t listed, email Becca and let her know.
How do I know if my message was successfully sent?
You will see a message that looks like the one below.
How do I know if I’ve received a message?
You’ll receive an email every time someone sends you a message on NYAB. If you are not receiving emails check your spam folder and make sure your email address is correct.
NOTE: Emails addresses are not visible to any other member UNLESS it is used as your username (NOT RECOMMENDED). Usernames are visible to all registered members of the website.
If you’re logged in on the site, there are two places where you’re able to see if you have new messages:
- At the top of the message box
- In the sidebar
How do I reply to a message?
All received messages will be in your inbox (make sure you’re logged into the site before hitting this link).
Click on the subject of the message you’re replying to. Type your reply on the next page and click “Send Message”.
How do I change my photo?
If you want to go from this:
- Go to gravatar.com
- In the top right corner, click “Sign In”
- Register for an account using the same email address that you used on NYAB
- Once signed in and on your main homepage, click the link “Add one by clicking here!”
- Follow the prompts to upload and crop your photo
- All done! It can take up to 15 minutes to take effect, so while you’re waiting, browse the bros, check out the advice articles, and enjoy the site.